Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003, we hereby provide you with the following information:
1. Personal data supplied by you or acquired from you within the scope of our activities will be processed in accordance with principles of correctness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
2. Processing personal data serves the purpose of satisfying your request deriving from contractual obligations granted by submission of the form provided.
3. Personal data may be used in order to send information and advertising materials or for marketing purposes relating to new services and/or offers or updates and news about existing services and/or offers including greeting cards.
4. The data may be processed through electronic means that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
5. Supplying data is optional for the purposes related to point 2. Failure in part or in whole to supply your personal data or authorisation to process the same could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract and the inability to supply the services requested.
6. Supplying data is optional for the purposes related to point 3 and failure to give authorisation to process the same could lead to failure or partial performance of the contract and the inability to supply the services requested.
7. The data can be communicated exclusively for the purposes indicated above, to the recipient of the voucher, to certain people such as legal or tax advisors and law enforcement authorities in compliance with the above requirements. The data could also be disclosed occasionally to companies associated with us, parent companies or subsidiaries for the purposes indicated above or for internal organisational purposes. Other subjects that could come into contact with the data are data supervisors or those in charge of processing. The personal data will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances.
8. Even sensitive data that is personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life can be processed with written consent of the interested party (if required) and with the approval of the data protection authority (article 26 of legislative Decree no.196/2003), in accordance with the above methods and purposes.
9. The Data Controller is Hotel La Serenella di Chiocchetti Donatella e C. S.N.C, Strada de Moene 47, 38035 Moena
10. You may contact the data controller or the data supervisor in order to exercise your rights in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree no.196/2003.