Val di Fassa Dolomites holidays: summer and winter full of fun!
Your Dolomites holidays in Trentino, both in Summer and in Winter, will be lots of fun for the whole family at the Hotel La Serenella Piaceri & Sapori!
Discovering Val di Fassa, on food or by ski, by bicycle or on motorbike, will be an unforgettable experience.
With family or friends, with a partner or solo, there is no danger of getting bored on a holiday at Hotel La Serenella in Moena.
You will be able to prove yourselves in exciting adventures on the Val di Fassa open-air gym, along the Aviso stream or in the Paneveggio – Pale di San Martino Natural Park: ski, snowboarding, mountaineering, mountain biking, Nordic walking, hiking, rafting, golf and paragliding. The enjoyment of discovering lively terrain, the flavour of authentic landscapes enveloped in crisp atmospheres. You will attend important sporting events such as Marcialonga in the winter, Marcialonga Cycling, Marcialonga Running, the Dolomites Ride.
With every step bringing more excitement, discover the history of Val di Fassa in various museums: with regard to memories in Moena, the Monzoni Mineralogical Museum in Predazzo on Strada de Pilat and the Fassa Ladin Museum in Vigo di Fassa… places where you can discover the legends, arts and culture of this ancient Dolomite community, which will also include you thanks to technology and multimedia tools.
For people who like to enjoy themselves, here are the activities that you can try during your holidays in Trentino:
Dolomites holidays in summer
- the Dolomites cycle path, which allows for traversal of the Fiemme and Fassa valleys, conveniently returning you to your starting point with the Bike Express .
- playgrounds which teach local fairy tales and legends: like Fiabilandia in Moena, Kinderpark in Ciampiedie and many others...
- Adventure parks: Dolomites Action Adventure Park, Adventure Park Piciocaa and Acropark Sauta Martin.
- Panorama Pass: a card which allows the whole family access to many mountain shelters thanks to lifts and public transport throughout the province of Trentino.
- Paneveggio - Pale di San Martino Natural Park, with its extraordinary nature activities
- Ice Arena in Alba di Canazei and Cavalese.
- And if you want to be environmentally friendly like us, you can use e-bikes or the miniature train to travel through Moena
- Take a sensory journey in nature in Roncac’ and Soraga.
- Hiking routes throughout Val di Fassa for all levels of preparation and difficulty.
Dolomites holidays in winter
- Agreements with the Moena Ski Instructors’ Association 2010 and with Niko Sport rental.
- Fiabilandia playground in Moena with ice igloos, huge bouncy castles, slides and cabins, Miniclub and entertainment. Happy hour at midday with Baby Dance and delicious snacks. Solarium. A track for bob and toboggan enthusiasts with a treadmill for a convenient lift; equipment rental
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride.
Ask at reception for help in organising an unforgettable holiday in Val di Fassa!